Garden City High School 2020 Fall Sports Tryout Dates
***UPDATE: Swimming will meet at Garden City Park, look for the orange balloons.
***UPDATE: Volleyball will meet behind the HS gym near the tennis courts
MUST BRING A NEW PHYSICAL FORM! (Or health questionnaire form for returners). FORM MUST BE COMPLETELY FILLED OUT AND SIGNED BY PARENTS AND STUDENTS!
- Must have a current MHSAA sports physical or health questionnaire on file before participating. Returning HS students who had a sports physical last year only need to fill out a Health Questionnaire
- All start dates / times are for JV & Varsity unless specified
- All students will be required to undergo a health screening, including a temperature check, daily
- All students must wear a mask to and from practices
- All students must bring their own water bottle
- Arrive dressed and ready to participate as no locker rooms are currently available
- Volleyball and swimming are not yet able to use indoor facilities and may begin practices outdoors.
- Changes and updates for fall sports will be posted on www.gardencityathletics.com
- MHSAA Fall Practice & Competition Update Link
- Contact Tobias Tuomi, Athletic Coordinator, with any further questions at : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Girls Sports||Boys Sports|