Listed below is the 2020 baseball fall practice schedule (subject to change due to weather & field conditions).
Tuesday 9/15 4-6:15pm
Thursday 9/17 4-6:15pm
Tuesday 9/22 4-6:15pm
Thursday 9/24 4-6:15pm
Saturday 9/26 10am-12:30pm
Tuesday 9/29 4-6:15pm
Saturday 10/3 10am-12:30pm
Tuesday 10/6 4-6:15pm
Thursday 10/8 4-6:15pm
Saturday 10/10 10am-12:30pm
Tuesday 10/13 4-6:15pm
Thursday 10/15 4-6:15pm
Saturday 10/17 10am-12:30pm
Tuesday 10/20 4-6:15pm
Thursday 10/22 4-6:15pm
Saturday 10/24 10am-12:30pm
Practice sign up sheet: Please sign up for the days you are going to attend on the google doc linked below so that the coaching staff can properly plan each practice for who is coming and how many will be attending.
1. Coaches & Athletes must wear a mask at all times. Please do not fight us on this.
2. Athletes must bring their own equipment (helmet, bat, glove) & water bottle.
3. Athletes must have current physical on file (if using last school year’s physical, the health questionnaire can be filled out instead of another physical). If you are unsure if a current physical would be on file, we recommend getting another sports physical.
4. Unfortunately, nobody participating in another GCHS Fall Sport (Football, Tennis, Soccer) may participate in the fall baseball workouts.
5. No locker rooms or indoor facilities.
6. I recommend that athletes and coaches bring their own personal hand sanitizer to use throughout practice, but I will have some on hand with me.
7. Players are to wear the following to fall baseball workouts: baseball hat, t-shirt (tucked in), baseball pants, cleats. Bring tennis shoes, water bottle. Players can wear hoodies, etc. over top of the t-shirt. Do not wear something that you are not willing to slide in.
If you have any questions, please contact Coach Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org or 313-920-5636.